Saturday, October 30, 2010

Letter's End by Wolfe Bowart - review


We went to see this fantastic show today at the Playhouse at the Arts Centre  in Melbourne.  If you get the chance to see Wolfe Bowart from Spoon Tree Productions then take it, grab it with both hands and enjoy.  His show is so magical and mesmerising you will want to go again and again.  We saw his show La La Luna a couple of years ago and loved it, so when I saw that he was performing again I just had to go.
If you only ever take your child to one theatre show then make it one by Wolfe Bowart.
I know I may sound like I am raving but I guess I am.  Having worked in theatre I have seen some wonderful performers and shows but nothing that quite connects the way his shows do. 
The review in the film is not from todays show but the same show performed elsewhere.  It will give you a glimpse at the magic that is Wolfe Bowart.
He tours globally so if you notice that he is near you then go, enjoy the magic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment